The Business Management Associate is a key member of the O’Neill administrative team. The position reports to and works closely with the Business Manager to ensure efficient and accurate operations of the company. The individual should be able to work independently, be highly organized, comfortable with working on multiple projects simultaneously, and work well in a team.
- Process daily income and prepare bank deposits.
- Produce invoices for the institution, and ensure the collections on said invoices.
- Reconcile business credit cards and institutional income.
- Monitor HR benefits, track hourly employees, and produce weekly reports for Business Manager.
- Compile data for annuals surveys, grant budgets and annual audit.
- Assist with end of month and year end journal entries.
- Maintain organized files for A/R, A/P and HR with accurate and up to date paperwork.
- Serve as a forward facing member of the O’Neill team for all staff, students, visiting artists, and outside vendors.
- Manage the inventory of Merchandise.
- Overseeing operations of onsite and online merchandise sales.
- Secure financial information in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations while maintaining confidentiality
- Coordinate office supply ordering for the organization.
- Lead person on point of sale system for the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by Business Manager in relation to the success of the Business Office within the O’Neill.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Experience in accounting software (Quickbooks preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills with an exacting attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Salary commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes health, dental, and vision. Temporary housing may also be available for this position.
The O’Neill is committed to diversifying the future of the American theater through the stories we tell and the people we hire. We invite and encourage applications from talented artists, technicians, and administrators from all underrepresented groups to apply.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, a work resume, and contact information for at least two references. Applicants should name all attached files with this format: "Last Name, First Name - Document.”
This position must be local or willing to relocate.